The Unidentified group of gunmen popularly known as Unknown Gunmen Classified in the south eastern parts of Nigeria has issued strict warnings in the letter they wrote to south east leaders which has been pasted in all across the states in the region for public notice.
In their letters, they ban certain action like police or other Nigerian securities bearing weapons, children reciting Nigeria athem in schools, etc. They also states that sit-At-Home must be observed on everyday IPOB leader MAZI NNAMDI KANU is appearing in court as well as normal Monday Ghost Town innitiated by IPOB in solidarity with their illegal detained leader, Mazi KANU.
Their letters read:
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!! LAST WARNING
1. We the Unknown Gunmen has concluded that from now henceforth there will not be residing of NATIONAL ANTHEM OR NATIONAL PLEDGE in any school or any gathering in Biafra LAND. Any school or Institution found residing Nigeria National Anthem or pledge will be short down and owner of the school will bring to justice. Whoever he may be, be guided..
All the schools in BIAFRA LAND will only reside BIAFRA ANTHEM don’t say we did not inform you.
2. Every Monday or any other Court case must be respected accordingly seat at home order. Any group of person violating the seat at home order will be severely dealt with, who ever he/she may be warned.
3. Any movement of tricycle riders (KEKE NA PEPE) TASKFORCE-AKA
AGBAURO (ANY NIGERIA FORCE will face our Action no matter what it will cost us, we are out for work. Stay off on seat at home or been Monday and every Court day.
4. ANY COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION: Found working on Monday or any Court case day will be short down forever and the owner of the company will be fish out and face our wrath.
5. No any Nigeria force will bear arms for any reasons if any force found bearing any arms will face our battle. Only unknown GUNMEN is allow to handle any weapon in BIAFRA LAND be informed.
SIGNED ONE MAN SQUARED